Monday, February 26, 2007

Sunshine

Amid life's schedules and stresses and my endless
list of things to do...I am grateful to have these two
blessed little people to spend my time with. And for
the sunshine and beautiful weather here right now.
I am also very glad to have a supportive and loving
husband. He is wonderful and such a strong individual.

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day! It's nice to

spend time with family. And speaking of family, I'm thinking

of and missing my loving parents and siblings. Love you guys.

Heart shaped meatloaf or pink mashed papas, anyone?


I hosted a little "girls lunch" for valentines day.

We had a great time, pedicures and all...

My little chef making Valentine cookies

with Dama-dama....She is loving the dough!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Too, too cute!!

Chappell Family said...

Hi! Well we joined the bloggers of the world, how about that! I'll try to get this thing figred out, we shall see! Talk to you soon! Amy