Tuesday, November 28, 2006

"I am thankful to Heavenly Father when He answers my prayers..."




We took family pictures on November 8th, 2006 at Las Sendas in Mesa, Arizona. The sunsets here lately have been breathtaking...and hopefully we captured a few good pictures for our Christmas cards this year! Payton is almost 4 years old and Sydney is 17 months. Pretty babies!

My college roommate Talia came to Arizona for a short visit with her baby, it was so much fun. She is a photographer (t-graphicsonline.com) and she took our family pictures. How grateful I am for my family. They are so beautiful to me and very much an answer to my prayers.

Payton's primary program part was:
"I am thankful to Heavenly Father when He answers my prayers. One time, I lost my toy fish and my diver, and I prayed to Heavenly Father, and He helped me find it."

1 comment:

Brooke said...

What a darling family you all are! We love you! Brooke